Hangover – we all have been there. You enjoy Friday night, but Saturday morning is an absolutely different story. So, what can you do about your head-splitting hangover? Well, here are seven legit hangover prevention methods you can try next time you had more than a glass of wine.
- Have a big breakfast. Your alcohol adventures lead to a decrease in blood sugar. Therefore, you need a breakfast that is rich in carbohydrates, which will raise your blood sugar levels. Choose products with high glycemic index. Make yourself a good breakfast and leave the cleaning to your domestic cleaners Bromley.
- Drink water before bed. Alcohol leads to dehydration that’s why drinking plenty of water just before bed will help you prevent morning headaches. The key here is to create a habit.
- Don’t drink on an empty stomach. It’s a good idea to eat healthy carbohydrates before going out for a drink. Alcohol absorbs a lot faster on an empty stomach.
- Choose light colored alcohol. The darker color of the drink means it contains more congeners (substance responsible for the flavor and character of the alcohol produced during fermentation). Congeners may lead to heavier headaches in the morning. Therefore, choose white wine and vodka over red wine and whiskey.
- Don’t be cheap. Cheap alcohol is usually distillated fewer times than more expensive one. Therefore, it might be more expensive but you should better choose top-shelf booze.
- Multivitamins are a good idea. Alcohol reduces nutrients level in your body, including all the vitamins. Therefore, taking multivitamins in the morning will speed up your recovery.
- Skip the champagne. Well, it may be classy, but the bubbles in the champagne help the alcohol absorb more rapidly. You don’t want a hangover, especially before end of tenancy cleaning Bromley, do you? What do you think?
Feel free to try any of these hangover prevention methods the next time you are in need.