Replacing your home appliances is definitely not a budget-friendly procedure. So, instead of neglecting their condition and manufacturer’s instructions for usage, better take care of them properly and prolong their lifespan. To make them serve you longer you can read on and check our tips.
- To keep your fridge clean you should do regular major cleaning of it. What you must do is unplug it, remove all the food, and wipe it with a mixture of baking soda, vinegar and water. Baking soda and vinegar will clean your fridge and eliminate any odors inside. After that wipe with a cloth soaked in clean water. It turns out that baking soda and vinegar are your trustworthy assistants when it comes to domestic cleaning procedures.
- From time to time you should defrost your freezer in order to keep its performance better. Again you should unplug it while doing this. To remove the frost layer use a wooden or plastic scraper.
- A common mistake that a lot of people do is using dish soap in the dishwasher. You can worsen its performance because using soap will eventually form some built-ups. Use only a proper dish detergent for your dishwasher.
- Do you overload your washing machine? If so, better change that because this may be the reason of its low performance. Overloading the machine shortens its lifespan and it doesn’t wash your clothes well because the detergent and water can’t swish between them.
- A tip from professional end of tenancy cleaners is to be careful where you put stain removers on your home appliances. You should cautiously consider the surface before applying any removers as they can corrode the painted parts. Better watch out because if you live on rent your landlord won’t be very happy finding some damaged appliances.
If you follow these tips you will fortunately make your appliances continue their good performance and prolong their lifespan.