Soy is a healthy product and is used mostly by vegetarians, replacing meat in dishes. In fact, soybeans can be used in a variety of dishes - main dishes or salads. Here are more details:
- Soybean salad is very tasty. Put also salt, olive oil, onion, vinegar. You can also add other vegetables. All you need to do before you start to cook the dish or salad is to soak soy for 8-12 hours in water and then cook it. After a few hours, you will notice that soy has doubled, even tripled in volume. While the soaking of soy, you have enough time for rest and even for domestic cleaning Bromley.
- Soy is a bean and sometimes it may take you some time to boil, as with beans. For a faster way, you can cook in a pressure cooker. While boiling, you can add various spices or just lightly salt it.
- Having already well softened, with it you can prepare whatever you want. Soybeans contain a very high percentage of protein, fat and carbohydrates, and could well replace meat in most dishes.
- If you have bought soy mince mixture, you just have to soak it as directed on the package. Then you can prepare it in the same way you cook the dish in general. There is nothing different in spices or technology except soaking.
- Soy steaks are delicious. You can also prepare various sauces on your taste. You need - thyme, bay leaf, oregano, savory, ½ onion, 2 tea cup water, 1 tea cup of salt. All this is put on the stove to boil, then you add soy cutlets - they have to stay in the water with spices about 5 minutes. Then move away from the heat and leave to soak for at least an hour. Thus they soften and acquire the flavor of spices. Share this recipe with your oven cleaners Bromley, they will like it for sure.
What about you? Have you ever cooked soybeans?